There is no separate ARA plugin for VocAlign or Revoice Pro.
Only one plugin file is installed for each format:
- AAX (macOS and Windows) for Pro Tools only
- Audio Units (macOS only, for compatible DAWs)
- VST3 (macOS and Windows, for compatible DAWs)
The Audio Units and VST3 plugins include ARA functionality - in DAWs that support ARA.
- Some DAWs - Logic Pro, for example - will display the ARA version of the plugin separately in the Plug-in Manager window, but only one Audio Units plugin file is installed.
- Other DAWs will display the plugin only once in each format, even if they do support ARA: this is the case with Studio One, for example.
- ARA support in certain DAWs require: a minimum version: Cubase, Nuendo and Studio One, for example.
- Other DAWs - such as Ableton Live, Bitwig Studio or Digital Performer* - do not support ARA, but you can still use the real time Audio Units or VST3 versions of our plugins with them.
*Digital Performer notes:
- Digital Performer 8 and 9 work with the VocALign Project 3 Standalone application - macOS only
- Digital Performer 10 and 11 support the real time Audio Units and VST3 versions of VocAlign Project 5 and VocALign Ultra - macOS only
- Digital Performer 8 and higher versions support the Revoice Pro 4 workflow shown in this video (macOS only)