If you are certain that you installed VocAlign Project 5 and you can see the plugin file called VocAlignProject5.component in Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ in your Mac, but you cannot see the plugin in Logic Pro X, please follow these steps:
- Quit Logic Pro
- delete the files below from your User Library folder (please read carefully below)
(you may not find them all, but please do delete the ones that you do find.)
Please note: these files you want to delete are in a hidden folder.
Browsing your Mac or a search will not locate it.
To reach the correct Library folder:
1. Click on the "Go" menu in the Finder
2. hold the "alt" key on your Mac keyboard and watch for the "Library" entry to appear between "Home" and "Computer" - that is the Library folder you want:
3. click on Library - the window will open, now you need to find the Preferences and Caches folders:
4. ... and in the Preferences and Caches folders, you need to delete all the files from this list that you can find: